B&B Eersel | Het Dijkhuis
Book directly with us
Peaceful in the heart of Eersel
- Oasis situated in the center of Eersel
- On walking distance of the historic market square, shops and restaurants
- Garden rooms, nicely decorated
- Private bathrooms
- Ground floor, private entrance and terrace
- Quality beds
- Excellent breakfast
- Close to exit 30 – A67
We accept cards
Hospitality, service and peace
We are a small B&B with 2 Garden Rooms in the center of Eersel, on walking distance (400 m.) of the historic market place and shops. Enjoy the restaurants and terraces. We are happy to welcome guests from all over the world, we speak English, German, French and a little bit of Spanish. And of course Dutch! A lot of guests stay with us for a weekend break, holiday and also for business, training or a convention in the region of Eersel/Kempen and Eindhoven.
Need more then 2 rooms? We are happy to help you with all our contacts with B&B’s in the region. Especially with our neighbouring B&B D’n Dijk.
Ideally located in a nature-rich region our B&B is the perfect starting point to take a cycle tour in the beautiful environment. Working with our local partner Fietsland.com we offer bicycle hire right on site. There are also beautiful hiking/walking routes of various lengths. We have maps, routes and lots of ideas for you to have a great time.
B&B Eersel | Het Dijkhuis Eersel
- Guests are required to show a photo identification upon check-in.
- Check in is possible between 15.30 and 18.00 h. or on appointment. Please inform us in advance of your expected arrival time.
- Check out until 10.30 h.
- You can have breakfast in your room or on your private terrace or on request in our dining kitchen.
- We have one free private parking spot. Also free parking in the streets.
- Languages spoken: English, German, French and un poco Spanish.
- Smoking is not allowed in the rooms, smoking is allowed outside on the terrace.
- We have 2 bicycles for guests to borrow and we can hire bikes for you from the bike shop across the street. The bikes will be ready for you when you arrive. Please let us know 2 or more days in advance.
- If you have any questions or requests about your reservation, please contact us.
Whatever we can do to make your visit extra